Your shopping cart is empty!
Terms & Conditions
Terms and conditions of the web store “Sockmann.com”
- The extent and validity of the terms
- Sockmann Group OÜ (hereafter called “the Seller”) effects the sale to the Buyers (private persons, hereafter called as “Buyers”) by means of the web store Suvashop.com (hereafter called as “the Store”) under the terms and conditions set forth in current Rules.
- The sales at the Store are executed in compliance with the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
- The Price
- All the prices are VAT included.
- If your order is being dispatched outside the European Union, the VAT will be deducted from the price listed on the website.
The delivery cost of the chosen delivery method will be added to the total price.
- Payment methods
The Buyer can choose from the following methods:
- PayPal & PayTrail (Finland Banks)
- Creditcards Visa and Mastercard, which are operated by our partner Paysera.
- Banks: SEB, Swedbank or Nordea bank.
- The Buyer can choose the following delivery methods for Russia and EU countries:
- To the nearest postal office by special registered letter or by packet. In order to receive the order in the post office, you should present the document identifying your personality. All the packages have a tracking number.
- For Estonia
- SmartPOST parcel points in the shopping malls throughout Estonia and Finland.
- Post24 parcel points in the shopping malls throughout Estonia.
- The Buyer can also come after the purchased goods at Vana-Kalamaja str. 16, Tallinn, Estonia (Mo-Fr: 10.00-18.00, Sat.: 10.00-15.00), Kaubamaja 3, I floor, Tallinn, Estonia (Mon. – Sun. 09.00-21.00) or SUVA Outlet (Stroomi mall) Madala 5a, II floor, Tallinn, Estonia (Mo-Sun: 10.00-21.00).
- Courier service companies DPD, OSC or DHL. The goods will be delivered in compliance with the terms and conditions of the courier companies DPD, OSC or DHL.
- The delivery of the goods is possible all over the world.
- In order to avoid delays and mistakes upon the delivery, the client should check his/her contact details before placing the order. The Seller is not responsible for the delays in delivery caused by the mistakes the Buyer made when placing the order.
- Buyer has the right to return the goods within 14 working days of receiving the goods. To cancel an order the Buyer must inform the Seller in writing. The Seller recommends indicating the reason for the return. Any goods returned must be returned in its original packaging, in the condition in which the Buyer received them, shall neither have been used, nor have suffered any damage.
- The Seller is obliged to make the refund (including the shipping costs) to the bank account the payment was made from within the 30 business days after the goods are received back and the relevance of the refund proved.
- The 14 days return rule does not apply in case if the package of the socks and hosiery products was opened.
- Responsibility and Force Majeure
- The Seller and the Buyer take mutual responsibility for damage caused to the other party by violating these terms and conditions as determined by the legislation of the Republic of Estonia.
The Seller shall have no liability to the Buyer for any failure to deliver goods the Buyer has ordered or any delay in doing so, or for any damage or defect to the goods delivered that is caused by any event or circumstance beyond its reasonable control (force majeure).
- Other conditions
- Upon registration and purchase the Store records the contact details of the Buyer (name, surname, phone number, postal and e-mail address), as well as the information about purchased goods. Collected information is confidential; it is processed and analyzed in accordance with the Personal Information Protection Act so that the Store could later on make the Buyer an offer coressponding to his requests. The personal information will not be disclosed to the third parties. The Buyer has the right to request his personal information from the Seller as well as forbid the further analysis of this data.
- The Seller has no access to the encrypted banking data channels as well as the account details of the Buyer.
- Disputes arising between the Seller and the Buyer in relation to the purchased at the Store goods are to be settled through negotiations. The Seller has to respond to the claim by e-mail within 7 working days. If the agreement has not been reached, the Buyer has the right to turn to the Consumer Protection Board or Tallinn City Government. Disputes and cases not determined in these conditions will be settled according to the legislation valid in the Republic of Estonia.